October 2, 2008

Hiking the Enchantments

Recently Byron went on a hiking trip with his dad and two brothers. They spent a few days and nights in central Washington hiking the Enchantments mountain range. They've been planning and "gearing-up" for this trip for quite some time (I was truly amazed at how much gear it required). Byron was grateful for every piece of equipment he took - well, everything except his not-so-soft sleeping pad. Everyone had a great time and the only injury among the four was Byron's bloody nose. Luckily, Vaughn took his digital camera along and took some beautiful scenic shots.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful. How can you not feel close to God in a place like that.

Chris and Heather said...

Very pretty. If I hadn't purchased walking sticks just last Christmas for my dear ol' Dad, I would be inquiring as to why they were taking their ski poles along. :)