October 27, 2008

A Trip to the Mall

I had to make a special trip to the mall last Friday to pick up some maternity nylons. I'm not a big fan of mall shopping in the first place, add to that being almost 9 months pregnant and I'm sure you can imagine how much I enjoyed this trip. It's ridiculous that the only store around that carries maternity nylons is 40 minutes away. It's also ridiculous that I had to buy nylons just for my last Sunday (hopefully) pregnant. The things I do to make my mother happy (she's a BIG believer in always wearing nylons to church - she's from that generation where they wore nylons with everything - yep, everything, even jeans. The next time you see her, ask her if she's wearing nylons.)
The best part of our shopping trip was the play land. The girls had a great time.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Angela-
You're so close to having a baby. You are a trooper to head to the mall with only days to go. Do you know what you are having? Good luck cuz...

Chris and Heather said...

You are a devout daughter. In your condition I would have said forget it, unless of course your legs are so hairy from 9 mos of neglect! :) Good luck with delivery! Next time you might want to consider doing it our way, it is sort of like ordering a pizza- j/k.- Laughs, Popeye

Shanda said...

Wow Angela. I'm impressed! Nylons for just one Sunday? I can't say that I would do the same. I can't wait to see the post with your new baby...

Rachel said...

I need to have a talk with your mother or maybe I should have a talk with you on how it's okay to not honor your mother when the principle is unrighteous. Didn't you learn anything as a teenager?

Leslie said...

Oh Angela!...it's called Knee-Hi's. You can get them at the corner Walgreens...then you are wearing "nylons" to Church and are not having to walk through the insanity that is the mall during the last week of your pregnancy!!!