I have received a number of comments and email from many of you expressing sympathy that my induction was cancelled. Well cry for me no longer. My new induction date is tomorrow. Hooray! I'll be sure to post the full birth video here after I get home. HA Those of you who know me well know better than that. I barely let my husband in the room let alone a camcorder. But, I do promise to post some pictures of my sure to have a cone-shaped head kid (mine always do). Think of me tomorrow, kicking back, epidural in place, watching lame daytime TV, reading over voting information, napping, and pushing twice (let's hope it's that easy).
4 comments:
Angela, congrats and good luck.
According to the little pregnancy timer on the side of your blog, the baby is already two days old!
We'll be waiting for the good news.
Awesome! Good luck and enjoy the ride!!!
I hope everything went well. Can't wait to see some pictures and the video..hehe
I keep checking your blog to see your new little one. Can't wait to hear the good news!
Post a Comment