It's amazing to look and Kaitlyn and realize I've been a mother for 4 1/2 years; how can I not be perfect at it with that much practice?! She's growing up so quickly and developing a sweet, sometimes not-so-sweet, personality. She is almost too smart for her age; Byron and I have to be careful with the words we spell out in our adult converstaions because Katie's all too able to sound them out.
Madison is about as easy going as any kid can be and I really hope it stays that way once baby #3 arrives. She recently discovered her ability to climb half way out of the crib. By "half way" I mean that she gets perched along the top corner of her crib and then calls for help. I love this stage of her learning how to talk. Some of my favorites are: "flowey" = flower, "tank-oo" = thank you, "ple" = please, "co la la lor" = color (she loves coloring). Madi has also discovered how effective her teeth can be when defending herself - we're working on this issue.

5 comments:
What cute little girls you have! So sorry about the biting; I didn't have issues with that until my 4th (and she's bitten more out of outrage than defense, but still NOT FUN).
Your girls are so beautiful...just like their mom (yes, they have a very handsome daddy too). I'm so glad you shared some of these fun things about them. It helps me to feel that I know them a little. I hope someday to meet them in real life!
SOOO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the first picture. As an aspiring photographer, it inspired me. (I haven't done any photo shoots since we moved to Arizona, and now I'm missing the joy of capturing that innocence of childhood for another mom to cherish.)
Why is that kids have to grow up so fast? The girls are adorable and I'm positive that you are a wonderful mommy. I still miss seeing you at church.
Such cute girls!!! JaLayne
Post a Comment