October 18, 2008

Gratitude

As many of you know my brother and his wife gave birth to their 6th child this past Sunday (Oct. 12). Baby McKenzie is doing very well but Emily, my sister-in-law, has some very serious complications. She is still in the hospital and will be for a while longer. Sunday and Monday were two of the most frightening days I have ever experienced. As a family, we're so thankful for the amazing progress she has made and we keep praying that the trend will continue in a positve direction. We have set up a blog to keep friends and family updated on her progress.

http://emilyflakeupdate.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Curtis and Emily and their family will certainly be in my prayers. Hang in there Angela!

Marcy said...

The Grossnickle family will be in our prayers also. They are so lucky to have such wonderful family support.

Chris and Heather said...

Somehow I skipped this post the other day when I gave my Smart-alec comments to you other posts. Man! Very Scarry. Glad to hear Emily is on the up swing. I will keep them all in our prayers. MaKenzie is a beautiful baby girl. Glad your sisters and Mom are there to help out.