This will teach me to leave the butter on the table after lunch. She gets her desire for butter from her Aunt Laurel, or maybe it's her Aunt Cathy - it's been too long, I can't remember.
Dogs really like butter as well. A friend of ours who dog-sits for us discovered just how much our beagle enjoys butter when she woke up one morning to find him on her table with less than a tsp left of a whole stick!
5 comments:
Blake likes to eat butter too. Must be a kid thing.
Dogs really like butter as well. A friend of ours who dog-sits for us discovered just how much our beagle enjoys butter when she woke up one morning to find him on her table with less than a tsp left of a whole stick!
Love all the updates...I'm trying very hard not to be jealous of the garden bounties.
This picture reminds me that my grandma used to make us Butter sandwiches. I never liked them...but to this day...I have some cousins who crave them!
Mmmmm. Gotta love that butter.
I can't believe how much Katie looks like you.
And I can't believe how close you are to having baby number three!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck.
Testing
Post a Comment