My Madison (20 months) must be the sweetest little girl on the planet. I tucked her in for her first nap today and she just giggled with excitement. For some strange and beautiful reason this little girl loves her naps. When she's ready for one she pops in her plug (pacifier) and drags her blanket to my side then looks up at me, makes this funny "uh-uh-uh" sound as she nods her head a few times, and then waits to be carried up to her crib. She always says "b-bye" as I'm leaving the room - it's a little tough to make-out with that plug firmly gripped between her teeth but I'm the mom, so I know what she's saying.
I love this shot of her, you can almost hear her saying "cheeeeeeese." My favorite is the spacing of her teeth - at 6 months she knocked out one of her bottom teeth so you can expect to see that gap for a few more years. It just adds to her cuteness.

I love this shot of her, you can almost hear her saying "cheeeeeeese." My favorite is the spacing of her teeth - at 6 months she knocked out one of her bottom teeth so you can expect to see that gap for a few more years. It just adds to her cuteness.
2 comments:
She is a doll!
That Madison is so precious! Wow...how did you get a child to love naps! I am in total awe!
Post a Comment