My family came to visit over Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see them all. We were able to see everyone except Curtis and Emily's family since they have a new born daughter and Emily is still recovering from her hospital stay.
Once again, I was able to escape another year of cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I haven't had to cook it on my own since Byron and my first year married (which was a disaster).
6 comments:
Angela!!! Crazy World! You'll never guess how I found this blog of yours! Long story, my sister Sarah is friends with Marie Hall, who told her sister, Heather, who somehow found my blog, and you're on Heather's blog...but Wow, it's so fun to see your family picture! Send me an email so we can get caught up!
Amy (I don't want to put my maiden name for privacy, but I was in Auberry Ward in high school...does that help?)
Awe! Uncle Denny! I wish we could have gotten my parents together with yours. They were up for thanksgiving also but I think they just missed each other. looks like fun!
Anglea, Looks like a FULL HOUSE!
I bet you guys had a riot!
Luv ya
Lucky you, I hosted with my family and got to do all the work. Ok, not all as Chris smoked the bird and my sister's helped some too. My mom got off easy. ;)
What a cute family. I love the picture that you have hanging on your wall behind you. My parents have the same picture up in their home.
Hey there! I found your blog because I got a Christmas card from Janna and Peter and their blog address was on there so I went a searching! This is Robert's wife...btw...We have had a blog for over a year now too and here is the address http://danelledoula.blogspot.com
Your family is getting big! 3 kids now wow! Have a merry Christmas...we may or may not go to grandma Grossnickle's house on Christmas Day(haven't heard any word about it yet?)
Post a Comment