I just have to post pictures of our little man. Today was McKay's first time attending church. Doesn't he look cute in his little sweater vest. This may be the only age when a guy can wear a sweater vest and not have his masculinity questioned.
People without necks should not wear collared shirts.

10 comments:
He is just adorable and you look fabulous!!
You are lookin' good Mama! Don't you love how they just look like little old men? Ry and Joe both have sweater vests, much to Chris' chagrin. P.S. I like your dark wall...looks like a wall I painted in mi casa tambien. Further proof that great minds think alike! :)
Oh my gosh Angela CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so handsome! Isn't it so fun to have a boy too? I mean, it's been 11 years but I remember. Anyway, I'm so glad he's out of the hospital and doing well. I'm so excited for you guys and your THREE kids! I'm staying at my sister's house who just had a baby and it's her third too. So fun. Miss you.
Oops, Sorry Angela, It's really Shawni, signed in as my boy Max.
He's a cutie!
He looks so grown up in that sweater. That is a cute outfit. You look great also.
Angela, congrats on the baby. He is super handsome. I am glad the scare is over with his sickness. We need to talk soon. Happy Thanksgiving, love Rainey
He is such a handsome boy!!!
You both look great!! I love the pictures on your blog they are so good!
Angela, you look great! I forgot to give you my email address, I can't figure out how to give you my blog address without it staying private, so here's a try:
archaeoamy[at]juno[dot]com Hope that works, I also saw that you have Mindy's blog down there (she was an old roommate of mine) so I'm heading there next! Thanks! Amy
Post a Comment