December 23, 2008

Leave it to the Pros

As promised...our family portraits taken by professional photographers - what a difference. I guess there's a good reason why we have to pay to get decent portraits. I especially love the pictures with the kids all together and their individual poses.


Kaitlyn - 4 1/2 years

Madison - 22 months

McKay - 5 weeks

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Great pictures. You have such a beautiful family. Where did you go?

Chris and Heather said...

I like the new layout. You are quite savvy on the tech side of slide shows! The photos are terrific-nice change from the typical in-front-of-the-mantel shots. You and Byron look pretty decent as well. Our recent photo shoot is quite a story. You'll see part of it once our card arrives. :)

Arritt said...

Oh my gosh Angela- I can't believe how much your family has grown! It's been awhile. What a beautiful family! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say Hi. Merry Christmas, Karley Arritt