December 26, 2008

Christmas Dresses

Every year Byron's mom gives the girls Christmas dresses. They are always beautiful and I really look forward to them. I just love seeing my girls all dressed up - thanks Doris!!!
Katie - Christmas 2004
Katie - Christmas 2005
Katie - Christmas 2006

Katie & Madi - Christmas 2007

Katie, Madi & McKay - Christmas 2008

3 comments:

Tonya said...

They look lovely. I always wanted to have a girl so I could dress her up in frilly little dresses. Blake just won't let me put the ruffles on him..LOL

Lyon Pride said...

There dresses are so pretty. Maybe they can actually wear them to church this Sunday--that is if it ever decides to stop snowing.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

What an fabulous grandma Doris is! They all look so nice. My mom used to do that with my kids until Kole was about 3,then she quit:(