Now all she has to do is kiss the window! Thanks for the chuckle!
Yummy..lol:)
Yuck!!!
Darling! I love your blog. I always laugh! Been there, done that!
Angela you my friend always BRIGHTEN my day!You are so funny!
This just makes me, chuckle, giggle, and laugh out loud. That is awesome!
Sometimes the things we do as parents back fires on us. That is too funny. Way to go Madi, you knew what you were doing! Did she think the pens were Lip Stick?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Now all she has to do is kiss the window! Thanks for the chuckle!
Yummy..lol:)
Yuck!!!
Darling! I love your blog. I always laugh! Been there, done that!
Angela you my friend always BRIGHTEN my day!
You are so funny!
This just makes me, chuckle, giggle, and laugh out loud. That is awesome!
Sometimes the things we do as parents back fires on us. That is too funny. Way to go Madi, you knew what you were doing! Did she think the pens were Lip Stick?
Post a Comment