Easter baskets have always driven me crazy. They are awful to store because their shape is awkward and every year I find myself wanting to purchase new ones because they get bent and damaged. So, last week I learned to make these adorable bags at a mid-week enrichment activity. They were so easy and cute that I decided to make 4 and use them as our Easter bags to replace baskets. So far...I consider this a brilliant idea and I'm thrilled to send my old baskets off to DI.

6 comments:
They are adorable and you did such a great job on them. Such a great idea!
Great bags! I love the color combos (blue & yellow, green & pink). Tres cute!
so cute! They look great! I completely agree about the basket thing.
Very cute and such a great idea. Were they easy to make?
That idea ROCKS! You did a great job on them...cute kool-aid mustache too!
Karley - I made the bags with placemats. Sew the ribbon onto the flat placemat to make the handles. Then sew the sides together. Finally, sew a triangular shape at the bottom 2 corners of the bag. Good luck!!
Post a Comment