We picked up Barb and Austin (sister-in-law & nephew) and went with Katie's preschool class to the Tulip Festival on Tuesday. It was perfect. We've had a number of beautiful sunny days recently so the ground was not muddy like it has been in past years. We had a great time and even came home with tan lines. The only unfortunate part was the tulips...they haven't bloomed very well yet. So, the fields were green rather than the beautiful yellow, pink, red, orange, white, and purple that we've seen previously.
With all of the rain, cold, and snow we have had the past few months my poor girls have been going crazy locked up indoors. I guess I need to force myself to become a true northwesterner and gear my kids up for outdoor play regardless of the weather. I'll have to slowly work my way up to being ok with muddy, wet kids year-round.
With all of the rain, cold, and snow we have had the past few months my poor girls have been going crazy locked up indoors. I guess I need to force myself to become a true northwesterner and gear my kids up for outdoor play regardless of the weather. I'll have to slowly work my way up to being ok with muddy, wet kids year-round.


3 comments:
Cute collage!
Sorry about the Tulips..love the picture with the giant wooden clogs! Thanks for following my nieces blog, very sweet of you!
Such very cute pictures! I love the colors of spring!
Post a Comment