July 30, 2008

Random Pictures & Video

Katie and Madison love "swimming" in our soaker tub. They think it's a really special day when I agree to it, especially if I join them, I'll spare you a picture which includes me 6 months pregnant in swimwear.

While Byron was using his noisy lawn edger Katie figured her ear protection was more important than head protection from a bike helmet. The boots are a great fashion statement as well, not to mention the Flake Reunion shirt (my sisters will love that).

This is a video of Madison at our recent Flake reunion doing something she LOVES doing. She thinks she's such a big girl and wants so much to be like her big sister. I just wish she wouldn't find her entertainment in the hamper. (49 sec)

1 comment:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

It was great to see you and your sweet family at the reunion! Going swimming in the soaker tub is a great idea that I will probably steal from you! have a great summer!