July 30, 2008

Our Little Photographer

Katie (4 yrs) has always loved taking photographs. Often when I go to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer I find 100s of extra photos that Katie has secretly taken. On Sunday, the girls and I were in the backyard playing before naptime and Katie wanted to snap a few pictures. Below are the results, I may have to put her in charge of all family snapshots in the future. At the very bottom of this page I've embedded a slideshow of these same pictures in larger format.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Katie really knows what she is doing! CAn I book her now for our family pictures? THose are really great pictures. By the way, the cobbler turned out great!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

A 4 year old took these pictures? I can't believe how talented she is! Put my family on the waiting list for pictures when she starts her own business!