March 25, 2009

MMM Good!!

When I came downstairs the other morning Katie quickly announced, "Mom we haven't had breakfast yet...well Madi has, she had chap stick." Yep, sure enough, Madison did have an entire tube of Lizard Lips chap stick (the best chap stick I have EVER used FYI). MMM, I bet it was tasty.



In other meal news...McKay is now eating cereal and loving it. He literally dives on the spoon. I promise he's more excited with eating than either of these pictures demonstrates.




McKay recently had two teeth break through. I'm so happy because he's been drooling so much I can't keep the poor boy in a dry shirt.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janna G said...

Susie loves eating too. I can't get it to her fast enough.

Amy Hunter said...

I love bumbo pictures! I'll have to give that chapstick a try...if I can keep it away from my children. Feed your kids, why don't ya!! Heeheeehheee.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I love your pictures! It is so great to hear what is going on with your little...wait HUGE family:)

Tonya said...

LOL, Blake used to have a thing for his dad's Carmex.

Hooray for the teeth finally making it through. I love those pics of McKay.

Rachel said...

Chapstick, huh? I wonder how many calories that has. Clara's favorite food as of lately is cat food and toilet paper.