Byron went upstairs to finish getting ready for work. When he returned downstairs he asked Katie where Madi was. Katie's excited response was, "I don't know but she gave me licorice!!"
I guess it's times like this that it is better to grab the camera than get upset. Craig is jealous of the lunch. I need to be better about making sure he has stuff to take for lunches!
Too funny! Especially Katie being excited about the licorice. And Madi acts so innocent sitting there with daddy's lunch. That was great. Thanks for sharing.
I think that Heavenly Father made kids adorable for a reason, so we don't constantly get mad at them when they do things like this. They are so hard to resist when they are so adorable!
6 comments:
With such an adorable face, how could anyone ever be mad?!?!? How cute! What a great guy to grab the camera and get that recorded.
I guess it's times like this that it is better to grab the camera than get upset. Craig is jealous of the lunch. I need to be better about making sure he has stuff to take for lunches!
Too funny! Especially Katie being excited about the licorice. And Madi acts so innocent sitting there with daddy's lunch. That was great. Thanks for sharing.
These are the most precious moments to capture:) Funny!
I love her excitement about the licorice! Cute, cute, cute.
I think that Heavenly Father made kids adorable for a reason, so we don't constantly get mad at them when they do things like this. They are so hard to resist when they are so adorable!
Post a Comment