Cute kids - you too! I think the baby pictures look more like yours...Flake babies I guess - lucky them!
Wow! Cot from the same mold! Cuties!
Wow, your kids do all look pretty much the same. They are adorable and have grown up to have thier own cute look.
I just realized that your babys get fatter with each one. katy was you smallest then maddy and now mckay!So cute!
Fun post! (I'm sure if I did this it wouldn't have quite the same effect) :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute kids - you too! I think the baby pictures look more like yours...Flake babies I guess - lucky them!
Wow! Cot from the same mold! Cuties!
Wow, your kids do all look pretty much the same. They are adorable and have grown up to have thier own cute look.
I just realized that your babys get fatter with each one. katy was you smallest then maddy and now mckay!
So cute!
Fun post! (I'm sure if I did this it wouldn't have quite the same effect) :)
Post a Comment