June 27, 2008

Ultrasound Results

We went to my ultrasound appointment the other day. By "we" I mean the entire family, all 4 of us. Although the girls were well behaved I doubt we'll ever do that again, the girls lost interest pretty quickly so Byron spent the entire time trying to occupy them.

We decided to not find out the baby's gender. I've been on the fence about the issue for the past few weeks but Byron has stood strong all along saying we should let it be a surprise. We've experienced it both ways, not knowing with Katie then knowing with Madison. We have come to the conclusion, that we agree with most of you, we like not knowing better; it makes for a more exciting delivery day.

Well, the ultrasound showed a perfect little baby and my doctor said that everything is on track for my November 4th delivery. Below is a profile shot of the baby and one of his/her foot.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Hey, Angie! (Did you cringe? You know how I love that!) Look, now we can be bloggin' buddies, which is almost as good as you attacking me and trying to hold your hand in a dark Romanian elevator!

Congrats on Baby #3. I went for the surprise for my last two, but inside I always knew they were girls. What are your impressions?