June 27, 2008

Spur of the Moment Beach Trip

My neighbor, Heidi, called the other day to see if we were game for a beach trip. We were, so we packed a lunch and loaded her van with our 5 kids and headed to Tillamook. Our original plan was to go to the beach for a bit, then to the Blue Heron Cheese Company & Petting Zoo, and finally to the Tillamook Cheese factory for a quick tour and ice cream. However, by the time we were finished at the beach. Heidi and I were also finished! We changed our plans and ended up just picking up ice cream at the Tillamook Cheese Factory and coming straight home. Katie, Madi, and I all came home with nice farmers' tans/sunburns.

2 comments:

Keren said...

Thanks for sending me the link to this. I've been thinking about you because I saw some books on hold for you (I'm assuming your the only Angela Grossnickle in the area) at the library. How exciting about your third kid. Jeremy and I are expecting our second in December. We should get together sometime soon. Oh, and you can check out our blog too by clicking through on my name.

Callie said...

Congratulations on baby #3!! We are excited for you!!