June 27, 2008

Strawberries

The girls and I went to the strawberry farm today. Since I've never picked strawberries I didn't realize what I was in for. The girls had a blast getting dirty, especially Madison who has never showed any aversion to sticky fingers and hands. By the time we left Madi was so juicy I cringed putting her into the van. Katie on the other hand was near perfectly clean, probably because she was too busy playing with her friends to actually pick berries. We came home with a box of delicious berries so I guess it's strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight.

2 comments:

kate n. said...

Hi Angela, I just got caught up on your blog, so I'll comment on your last few entries here:
My oldest has the same dirt aversion as yours, but my 2nd doesn't care so much either! Did we corrupt the first child somehow? :)
Kids are so funny with picture taking! You still came home with a cute (serious) picture with the matching dresses.
Good for you on being strong to not find out the gender! Our baby is due in 5 weeks and at this point I always want to know what it is since we can never agree on a name! But a surprise on delivery day will be fun and the name will probably be a surprise too!
It's nice to be updated on your family!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that last picture of Madi. At first it just made me grin big, then the mommy in me who worries about stained laundry just cringed at all that red! But SUCH a cute picture!