March 5, 2010

Whoever said “there’s no crying over spilled milk” is emotionless.

(Due to some of your comments I feel the need to make it clear that my kids are fine. No one was spanked, no one was yelled at. All 3 spent quite a bit of time in the playroom while I cleaned though.)



ALTERNATE POST TITLES:

"There's no crying over spilled milk." Really? How about milk, ranch dressing, and hot sauce?

Bounty Paper Towels - Have I got a commerical for you!

***Attention Child Protective Services - Stand By.***

Finding Peace

Stain Resistant Carpet - we'll put you to the test.

Mothering Tips:
#1 NEVER shower while the kids are awake.

12 comments:

Dallan said...

This post makes me feel slightly better about Claire cutting her hair (twice), scribbling in marker all over the walls, etc. That milk mess....wow!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh so sorry!! I empathize!!!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

OH Angela!! What a mess!! I'm so sorry! Did they live the tell the tale? Oh my!! Wow!!

Well you did the right thing . . . laugh or cry, then take a picture. (After you have grounded them to their room for a very long cool down.)

Lyon Pride said...

Wow! A whole new meaning for a "rough day!" Do we need to pray for the kids :)

Emily said...

Those little beasts...! Did you get the marker out? I had success on a smaller scale with rubbing alcohol. Just make sure it doesn't lighten the color of your carpet before you go crazy. I poured it on and blotted it off.

Tonya said...

Oh boy! That's one for the record books for sure.

kate n. said...

I'm impressed by your restraint, Angela! My kids wouldn't have been as fortunate. That's why I'm a firm believer in shower only when the kids are asleep!

Lisa said...

Finally something blog worthy huh Ang? This is GREAT!!! I mean, not great for you. It's really only funny when it's someone else. It's the kind of thing you laugh at, then cover your mouth and hope it karma never comes knocking. WOW!!!

sarahandmatt said...

LOVE IT!!! My kids have certainly made similar messes. Merrody went through a phase where she like to wipe her poop on the walls. We finally had to paint that wall because we literally scrubbed the paint off! Little demons...

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Oh my goodness - those little devils! It's amazing the messes kids will make. Thank goodness you have such a good sense of humor!

BMX photo said...

OMG! so messy....
but makes me smile ^^!
kids are normal to e naughty 0_0

apewinterton said...

I'm glad you stopped to take pictures! I laughed out loud before I even ready your comments - then I laughed some more. Thanks for sharing your misfortune. Aren't kids AMAZING?