McKay is surely the most famous baby in America! Poor little tired guy. What a great video. I am so impressed with your tecnological ability, Angela! Love you, Aunt Claudia
Cute, cute baby! you guys looked like you were all having such a fun time! What a wonderful, bonding experience--one that you'll have fun talking about for decades! Loved the pictures. Cute, sweet little family you have.
he's so cute!! gets me excited for my little guy. what a cool thing to get on GMA! you look fabulous by the way. great family pics--you're skinny. take care.
Great performance Mckay...a star in the making. SO does this mean that I have to share my "being related to someone famous" throne with you now? I'm not sure how I feel about that. ALthough, I will give you this...your relative is much cuter than mine.
That was so fun to watch!I didn't realize they spent so much time talking to you and taping cute little McKay! They even said his name a few times, yours too!
How cute! I am surprised he was able to fall asleep with all of the noise there. TiVo looks like something I should invest in just incase I have a debut on tv one of these days. :)
22 comments:
McKay is surely the most famous baby in America! Poor little tired guy. What a great video. I am so impressed with your tecnological ability, Angela! Love you, Aunt Claudia
He's an exceptionally cute boy! Not bad yourself!
Oh, that was so sweet! McKay is beautiful!
Cute, cute baby! you guys looked like you were all having such a fun time! What a wonderful, bonding experience--one that you'll have fun talking about for decades! Loved the pictures. Cute, sweet little family you have.
Love,
A. Jolynne
The camera loves him! That is a great video. Way to go, both for having the experience and for getting it onto your blog.
Peter
he's so cute!! gets me excited for my little guy. what a cool thing to get on GMA! you look fabulous by the way. great family pics--you're skinny. take care.
I am so glad that you figured it out so that we all could see what a cute little boy you have. What a fun experience!
That was so cute! How did you get to be on there? I would not be that lucky...ever! You look great btw!
You guys are famous! How fun! He fell asleep right on cue and is such a doll. What a cool thing to have on video.
Great performance Mckay...a star in the making. SO does this mean that I have to share my "being related to someone famous" throne with you now? I'm not sure how I feel about that. ALthough, I will give you this...your relative is much cuter than mine.
That was so fun to watch!I didn't realize they spent so much time talking to you and taping cute little McKay! They even said his name a few times, yours too!
Ha! You just never know what's going to make you famous, do you?
I love it! You AND McKay looked great on camera. And you even got a speaking part. So fun.
How cute! I am surprised he was able to fall asleep with all of the noise there. TiVo looks like something I should invest in just incase I have a debut on tv one of these days. :)
FUN! I even talked to Shauna L and she had seen you that morning. Now, you've had it, your 15 min of fame :)
That is so awesome! They really kept the camera on him for a while! He's adorable- what a great experience.
That is so cute! I can't believe how they kept dwelling on him...too cute! I want the whole story sometime. Dang cute kids!
That is awesome! Mckay's 15 minutes of fame! What a fun memory.
That's pretty cute!
Thanks for posting. I have watched it several times and enjoy it each time. So cute!
He is such a doll, no wonder he got their attention.
SO DARN CUTE!! I would have loved to catch it live, but alas, I am SO not a morning person. How did they pick you two out??
Miss you guys and everyone else in Oregon!
(By the way, baby number 3 is on it's way for us!)
--Stephanie
Post a Comment